Didn't want to promote much until it was a little more edited but i may as well now that my first volume is finished.

Linked

Quote:
What links all mankind? Is it the blood the runs through us? Is it the mana that all creatures generate. Or is it the bonds of family and business?

At the center of the tale. Drew, the young son of a bandit tribe leader, awakens to find he now leads them. He also possess something that he knows can't possibly belong to him. In fact it likely doesn't even belong to this world, but he will use it to his fullest ability if it can protect the ones closest to him.

In volume I, (Linked 'in blood') we will learn of the gruesome story behind what would soon be known as the 'greatest technological and cultural leap forward' this world has ever known.

Well sure, anyone can read that just from clicking the link, but what is it?

Put, simply. A reincarnation story, maybe? Or is it just typical fantasy? Its hard to tell, its from the point of view of a character unaware he has a Earth mind linked to his own. They share memories experiences and intelligence. With this he can advance science and technology in this fantasy world to his hearts content, unless some of his bandit family's traditions get in the way of course.

Anyways, hope it isn't too jumbled to read, and i hope you enjoy!