romance novel

Hey, can anyone recommend me any EN novels(RR and other web novels which are not from Asia etc)that are either 100% romance or 50/50 (like 50% focus on main plot and 50% on romance, something like that).

Some Requirements-ish:

- Male MC (MC shouldn't be romantically dense. No coward. Should be proud-ish who doesn't freely bow to others unless necessary and should also be ambitious)

- No Cheerleader/damsel in distress female sub characters (the female characters should have some good plot behind them and not be useless who need protection all the time)

- Preferably Polygamy, Middle ages/Medieval with Royalty etc (But other eras are fine too)

Novels I have read that are somewhat similiar:

Forgotten Conquerer, The Child of Ebon, Arcane Emperor, End Online

RE: romance novel

Hi NinjaBlazin, 

If you have a moment, please do have a peek at my novel at: 
http://www.royalroadl.com/fiction/10445

My first novel is aimed at 50% action/adventure and 50% romance.  My goal is to write an adventure romance men could enjoy.

As for the story, it's about an ex-marine guy who has been down on life and has been sucked into a game.  But really, he's been recruited into another realm.  The game is just a portal for those who have proven themselves.  He's been abandoned, he wants love.  

As for my lady, she's a lazy, inexperienced goddess who needs to learn godly work ethics and use her talents more productively.  

There's conflict and power play between the two, he doesn't exactly listen to her.  I write love, romance, adventure and comedy.  

It's a LitRPG, but all that means is that it will give you a sense that there is a game being played.  You can ignore that main player statistic table if it's not your thing.  I write with the hope it's accessible to those who may not be familiar with the genre.  

It's not all written, but I won't be dropping this story.  I intend for Erik and Seka find love together while they work on the quest.  I'm aiming for a chapter a week and when it's finished, it'll go on Amazon instead.

Hopefully, I caught your interest.  Another reader would be welcomed.  :) 

Linny

Excellent, NinjaBlazin.  I just noticed you requested polygamy. Hehe.  My story is monogamous.  ;) But if it's still your thing, don't be shy to leave a comment. I'm using this site as a secondary layer of beta readers.  

For anyone who might worry they will forget details in between chapters and not want to invest time, I'm thinking of posting a summary of each chapter as well.  Just need to get myself organized.  

Cheers,

Linny

'NotTzx' pid='821705' dateline='1487661300' Wrote: Just go to Wattpad and you're done

Any recommended Fantasy/Middle Ages novels?(Can be Modern/Future-ish too) From what I saw, most of the romance novels are modern based without the "Fantasy" part.

'bubbleduck' pid='821707' dateline='1487665996' Wrote: I'm (Sort of) an Expert on Ghosts - best romance story I've read on this site. There's no polygamy, but hey, there's plenty of everything else. Well, there's little OPness, but...

'Markious' pid='821710' dateline='1487682269' Wrote: All of my stories have a large focus on romance, I'd go so far as to say it is 70% of the story or so. I try really hard to flesh out all of my characters.

Just a heads though they are all harems

links are in my signature

Appreciate your Recommendations! Will check them out!

I'd recommand you Curse of the forsaken ( http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8513 ) and its ongoing sequel, one of the two female MC is a badass (you'll know which one)

Also Atros Imperium ( http://royalroadl.com/fiction/2666 ) same here, the female MC is a brute.

Both are medieval themed, have enjoyable relashionships that take a rather important part of the story, and a male MC transported from another world and that can get arrogant because they quickly get very powerful and have knowledge from Earth.