RE: Question about Status Tables

Most people use a table which shows:
Character characteristics (name/race/age/abnormal statuses/job/lvl)
stats
skills
titles

You can decide by yourself depending on the characteristics of your world which things should be there and which not. A lot of people for example don't use a job system.

In the end is more of a personal choice. If you are still in doubt I suggest checking some LitRPG stories here on RRL and see which seems the best choice.

RE: Question about Status Tables

I'm currently writing something Fantasy / RPG based rather than LitRPG, but I think my own experiences are still relevant.

I simply did mine with a basic table. A little bit of framing can help make it much easier to read, imo.

The real trick is what Oinos said (in my own subjective experience, at least) - Figure out exactly what stats you want and need first, then come up with a few designs around that. Organisation and planning made a noticeable difference in my speed and plotting, as a newbie writer.

I think I had 3 or 4 different styles I tried out before settling on "meh, close enough" :P

As for stats, I kept mine relatively simple, but that's due to the world's design.

I have Name, Age, Level, Job, MP / HP, Title, Professions, and then the 6 basic 'stats' to improve your 'character'.