RE: Ads

Same on my Iphone
Every time I attempt to read a page, I'm redirected. If I spend too long on the fiction main page of a story, I get redirected. If I attempt to stop the page load before it can load ads, I still get redirected. I usually don't care about ads, even like that you can pay to remove them, but when they affect the website itself, there's a major issue. This is probably on the ad provider side, but this is more likely to lose site interest than gain more subscribers.

For what I know there is little the admins can do regarding this matter.

Usually blocking the page from completely loading just before it does allows the page to be fully visible without loading the ads, often images and videos in a page don't load completely using this method though.
Another option would be getting the premium subscription.

Or you could always use the ad-block browser.

The ad situation should be getting dealt with right now, when I'm on mobile I either use an ad block which isn't allowed or I ignore them, usually the ads don't take too much of the screen and if they do you can try to refresh.
Group Leader of -PenDragon
Group member of - DOM

Main Project - king of nox

Retired stories - Metior (OneShot), RE:God  (Writing), The King of Avarice (TKA) (Hiatus), Memories in Purgatory (OneShot)