Hmm... I'm not good at advertising, so I'll give a little teaser, synopsis, and an excerpt! Hope it looks interesting... Btw! It's on-going.

Afton, Kaylie, and a whole bunch of Falconers, struggling to survive in their own lands. War... is a terrible phenomenon that pushes all to their ends. Why children? Why the innocent? It's because, to survive there is one rule alone: keep a heart of Ice. 
  There's just one tiny problem... 

A boy, trying to find his past, scarred beyond repair....

A girl, looking for her family, more defensive than anyone should've ever been...

The Falconers, trying to stand strong, struggling to survive, to protect...

That's the fate of youngsters in Nexus. They're on their own. Every choice they make will reap consequences. 
  Now, they just have to stick together and weather it out... to melt those hearts of ice... before they crush them all.

Excerpt:

Afton held her tight and rolled over so that he became her shield. “Don't do that again, Kaylie, don't hurt yourself for me. I'm not your little brother anymore. I never was.... Kaylie...”

A sharpened piece of wood hit Afton on the back of his neck, piercing through the skin. “Kaylie,” he continued, blood flowing down over his face, “I love you.”
  Whatever was thrown at him, he wouldn't care anymore. He loved her... a little blood loss would never change that.

Click here to find out more! I hope you like it!