Heelp

So, I wanna read this story and I remember some of the details of it but can't remember the title. btw, this is Romance

Anyway, the MC is like the loser in this SUPER elite school. He's a loser since he's poor (his tuition for the school all came from his work not a cent from his parents) and his grades are above average if compared to normal folks [(80-87)(apparently the people there have 87 and up as grade average)]. One day when he's getting bullied, he accidentally poured water to the school madonna (the female lead). As revenge, she made the MC pretend to be her boyfriend to introduce to her father (since her dad makes her "boyfriends" disappear like a bubble). Unfortunately for the female lead, the father approves of the MC and they got married. That's like chaps 1-5?

Additional Info:
MC is very skilled at math (like he never made ANY miscalculation) since his father always leave him when he goes eat-and-run from restaurants (MC has to work to pay their food)
MC is skilled at parkour (he had to escaped prisons)
There's this supporter of the MC who's a skilled assassin and ends his sentences with "so I declare" lol

Anyway, that's all I can remember. THANKS in advance.
https://lostinanime.com/wp-content/uploa...e-02-8.jpg