RE: Any well-written hunting scene novel?

'Cliffhangers_Novel' pid='822071' dateline='1488817916' Wrote: I'm finding a novel which is well written in hunting/ fighting with monsters scene. 

This means interesting/ good detail/ good plot. 

Gore or not is no matter.

Thank you in advance

Are you trying to steel my upcoming novel? lol I am working on one right now lol

'Cliffhangers_Novel' pid='822099' dateline='1488847073' Wrote:
'Markious' pid='822072' dateline='1488820845' Wrote:
'Cliffhangers_Novel' pid='822071' dateline='1488817916' Wrote: I'm finding a novel which is well written in hunting/ fighting with monsters scene. 

Thank you in advance

Are you trying to steel my upcoming novel? lol I am working on one right now lol

What!? How can you write 4 novel at a time???

O_o

Is waffle your secret power source? LOL
Lol like I always tell people I have multiple personality disorder and I just set my different personalities to write a different fiction lol no but honestly I only write two at a time I stagger the release so I started the second when the current volume of the fist fic was half done then I start the  third when the second is half done with the current volume and so on lol

So only two at a time, but seeing as I write a chapter per active fic per day so two chaps per day everyday (except weekends) also I have a pregnant wife and two jobs hehehe I'm kinda strapped lol.

I love writing it is my entertainment, and I love it when others read my stuff and get some entertainment out of it aswell.

'Cliffhangers_Novel' pid='822102' dateline='1488857736' Wrote:
'Markious' pid='822100' dateline='1488853199' Wrote:
'Cliffhangers_Novel' pid='822099' dateline='1488847073' Wrote:
'Markious' pid='822072' dateline='1488820845' Wrote:

Thank you in advance

What!? How can you write 4 novel at a time???

O_o

Is waffle your secret power source? LOL
Lol like I always tell people I have multiple personality disorder and I just set my different personalities to write a different fiction lol no but honestly I only write two at a time I stagger the release so I started the second when the current volume of the fist fic was half done then I start the  third when the second is half done with the current volume and so on lol

So only two at a time, but seeing as I write a chapter per active fic per day so two chaps per day everyday (except weekends) also I have a pregnant wife and two jobs hehehe I'm kinda strapped lol.

I love writing it is my entertainment, and I love it when others read my stuff and get some entertainment out of it aswell.

Oh! You're going to have a child? Congratulation!!!

By the way, my Liger indeed has hunting scene. Lol

Why thank you!