The Adventures of a Unique Snowflake (LitRPG)

Alright, so what I've got is a different take on the litRPG, summoned hero, evolution, and dungeon crawler genres. A lot to take in, I know.

My main character and most of the cast are characters who were abandoned my their authors in unfinished stories. They are summoned to this new world and given the opportunity to fulfill the destiny that was denied them. To make everything fair, their op MC status gets erased and they are put into a level system. No more plot armor, no more unique skills, and no more over powered classes. Also, the MC gets a bit screwed in the beginning, but he doesn't know it yet

Anyway, I've got some plans for genre mixing later on in the story. With the 4th wall breaking gimmick of the sell aware character within a story thing I've got a lot of options.

Currently at 6 chapters and I'm working on the 7th. Please take the time to come check it out!

Edit: I've now gone through and fixed some grammar and spelling issues that were kindly pointed out to me. I've also added a sentence here or there in the first couple chapters that provide a little more context.