MALEFICENCE

I wrote a new story called MALEFICENCE

I can't promise you a masterpiece, fast releases or even completion, but what I can promise you is:

• An Evil genius protagonist. Protagonist would stop at nothing to achieve his ambition: "World domination"

• An actual intelligent protagonist. I'll put in the greatest of endeavour to ensure the protagonist remains as intelligent as I designed him.

• Competent antagonist, none of that Xianxia stuff? The main antagonist(s) is an amazing strategist, and has already beaten the protagonist once. Several other antagonists are smart as well.

• Interesting? Battle of wits. Several of the cast would be intelligent and move as such.

• Limited plot armour for the protagonist. This is not a story written for the glory of the protagonist. This is not an OP MC story. Protagonist's plot armour is severely restricted beyond he might not die(he doesn't know this though). MC's actions will have consequences.

• Struggle. The protagonist would actually struggle a bit to overcome. No OPness here. No monopoly on brains here. Every antagonist would have an IQ in the triple digits, with some very intelligent in their own right.

• Strong female lead. No damsel in distress. The female lead, is strong, confident and competent. If I were to parallel here to anyone, it'll be(Elizabeth from Dungeon Defense).

• Rational MC(I and by virtue the MC are followers of lesswrong. The MC has strenuously cultivated Bayescraft, and it would be evident from his actions).

• Interesting MC: MC's character is quite interesting, and he's what you might call an insane genius. Some of you will just call him an edgelord though. 

I will strive to put my best effort into the story, and deliver it to you in high quality. I accept suggestions and will cooperate with my readers to deliver a masterpiece. Give me a chance will you.

MC is heavily inspired by Dantalian, HPMOR and Eliezer Yudkowsky's work on rationality and is a representation of my ideal MC.

I couldn't find an ideal MC, so I'm writing one myself.
MALEFICENCE

If you're going to do it, then you might as well be the best at it.

That's why, everything else is cold comfort. I'll claim this unforgiving world. 

RE: MALEFICENCE

The Synopsis:
Lancelot Amon, is a 26 year old Nigerian. In addition to possible racism, he has to deal with legalised discrimination based on ability; he was a mundane. In a world where a third of the humans had some form of esper ability or the other, he was completely powerless. Mundanes were even lower than second class citizens. But Lance wasn't satisfied with his standing. He was set on acquiring the world and nothing less. Lance was willing to do anything to actualise his ambition ... anything at all.
MALEFICENCE

If you're going to do it, then you might as well be the best at it.

That's why, everything else is cold comfort. I'll claim this unforgiving world.