Which Story Premise(s) do you like the most?

Hey guys, I'm trying to decide where I want to take my story, and so I'm starting with deciding on a premise. Please vote on which premises (up to 2 of the 3) you like the most, and feel free to leave your thoughts in the comments below :)

Option 1
A mage researching Dreams – or as she calls it ‘doors to other worlds’ – accidently brings a bunch of students from Earth into her world. The King, refusing to grant these strange beings citizenship, forces them to either become Adventurers or Outlaws.

Option 2
A teenage girl finds a strange book hidden away in the old, decrepit library in her hometown. Curiosity overtaking her, she opens the book to find it asks for her name. Entering it, she immediately blacks out only to awaken in another world. The only thing on her besides her clothes is a strange, ebony tablet. It reads ‘Name: Alexia Class: …’

Option 3
In the VR MMORPG game Second Life, players have the chance to claim fame and fortune by clawing their way up to the very pinnacle of the game. But with a naturally evolving dynamic world, monsters that not only grow stronger but more intelligent, and a system that forces players to fight stronger foes rather than grind weaker ones, reaching that pinnacle is far harder than people believe.

RE: Which Story Premise(s) do you like the most?

I like VR but only the professional and ones that have a lot of work put into them I don't like half assed stories. I will read VR stories but sadly the ones on rrl arent up to my standers and the ones that are ive already read or dropped.
Group Leader of -PenDragon
Group member of - DOM

Main Project - king of nox

Retired stories - Metior (OneShot), RE:God  (Writing), The King of Avarice (TKA) (Hiatus), Memories in Purgatory (OneShot)