Genres:
-Action (a lot of it)
-Adventure 
-Mystery
-Fantasy

Synopsis:
A young man wakes up in a forest. No clothes. No memories. Nothing.
Within minutes of waking up he is attacked by a group monsters of this world. Out gunned and out numbered he fights, and miraculously he beats them all. Yet even though he survived the battle, he knows that his future is dark and that there will still be many more battles with even stronger creatures. So he decides to set out in this world where only the strong survive.
Follow Aiden as he uncovers his past and discovers just how deeply rooted the darkness is in this world.

*Revised synopsis (will be edited later on)*
Ps. This is the first story I've ever written, so if you see places I could improve on, please comment it and I will fix it. Thanks!

Warning: Beware of Swearing and gore  ^?^

Side Note:
I got tired of ready stories or watching movies where the protagonist is skilled, but they're skill seems to be made up of mostly luck with no explanation of how they do what they do (*cough cough* John Wick *cough*) so I decided to write my own story that gets technical, but not too technical, about the fighting and powers. So if you also are tired of stories like that then check out my story. Although keep in mind that I'm still new and trying to improve so don't expect too much from me. Thanks!