RE: Sick of Dao of the Sword!

'Kraggy' pid='822324' dateline='1489528007' Wrote: The Nine Cauldrons translated work from the author I Eat Tomatoes.

• Spear as a main weapon

• Using unarmed martial combat

• Hidden weapons (throwing kind)

• Did I mention spear?

• :drinkT:

ill take a look at it! :D i was gonna do it right away but i got stuck in your own novel! hahaha its a really good one at that i laughed so hard at the scene of the bunny falling into the trap. I hope you can speed up the releases abit so it can become one of my regulars :sparklearkle:

RE: Sick of Dao of the Sword!

I don't know if you are going to like it, but you can try it out. Though battles are going to be more regular only later on.
They used hammer, staff, spear, bow, dual-swords and dual scimitars. Now they are also using Glaives (chapter 74), though that is unreleased at the moment. What I'm trying to tell you is that I also hated how they are always stuck at using only a single weapon. Instead of that, I'm trying to focus on using more kinds. :D Recommendations are also welcomed since thanks to the concept I created, any kind of weapon could be used in just a moment. :P

If you don't like slightly perverted MCs (hardcore loving...), then I don't recommend this for you. Also, no rape or tragedy, with OP MCs, though no plot armor. I'm not the believer of plot holes and plot armors. XD There are also erotic chapters, but I'm always marking them clearly, so you can scroll past those if you aren't interested. Though... truth be told, your name seems to be familiar for some reason. Maybe you are reading my novel?

P.S.: Sorry for possibly bad grammar. Mobile typing...