Looking for a LitRPG

Hello this is my first post ever royalroadl peeps! Wanted to ask for a LitRPG only read one  and hats The Arcane Emperor! I wish to try another. Please action & romance is a must (doesn't even have to be 80% romance i just like it like a side dish ;P part of my dao of reading!) i don't mind anything getting dark, light long as i can at least take it seriously heh. Please and thank you for the recommendations!

RE: Looking for a LitRPG

'swordman009' pid='822355' dateline='1489624384' Wrote: Hello this is my first post ever royalroadl peeps! Wanted to ask for a LitRPG only read one  and hats The Arcane Emperor! I wish to try another. Please action & romance is a must (doesn't even have to be 80% romance i just like it like a side dish ;P part of my dao of reading!) i don't mind anything getting dark, light long as i can at least take it seriously heh. Please and thank you for the recommendations!

try mine, 

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/4871

just be warned, the romance is designed to be realistic. 

:happy:
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"

RE: Looking for a LitRPG

You can take a look into the litRPG Society. Here is the story list of the members, here is the submission forum, where non-members can also advertise their stories. We have a lot of different styles of litRPG here, so you're sure to find something you'll enjoy.

Of course, I can't neglect my own advertisement here, my story is "I hate being wed in a fantasy world!" and is a somewhat satiric, somewhat different look at the whole Japanese litRPG trope, combining old with new. I hope you'll enjoy it. ;)