Wuxia Xianxia ? A Slapstick Martial arts story on RRL

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a novel on royalroadl that was discontinued a couple of months back. 

It's an adult / comedy / martial arts story where the protagonist is reincarnated into a body of a cultivator whose dantian has been destroyed. 

If I remember correctly the first chapter / prologue is where the protagonist is world famous, but dies in a gun fight.  (I think he is famous for being a martial artist or a rockstar) While his soul travels in the afterlive it crashes into two other souls.  One a powerful being and another the cultivator whose dantian has been destroyed.  I think the powerful soul is transformed into a dao of Bacchus, a gourd.  Any liquid that goes into the gourd is purified into a very beneficial liquor.  I remember a scene where the protagonist transforms countless trash medicine / cultivation pills with the gourd for him to consume.

When he cultivates, an over the top purifying scene happens where his body is cleansed and the two dantian leaves his body through his anus. (Or was it his dick? can't remember clearly) The filth that has been expelled is absorbed by the dantian pieces and forms into small black mini-me's.

I remember that he placed his own jizz into the gourd and gave the result to a heroine that is following him.  I think her milk has transformed into beneficial cultivating properties.  (Her breasts also grew bigger i think.)

I remember a scene where he goes into a bar and has a epic drinking contest while using the gourd. 

If anyone remembers the title of this story, please let me know.  Thank you in advance!

RE: Wuxia Xianxia ? A Slapstick Martial arts story on RRL

This fiction has been deleted
It was called: Live fast, Die yound, Leave a beautiful corpse behind
There is no copy of it available
But I can make a short version for you
He dies, he fuses with other 2 martial souls, he is reborn on the body of a dumb guy who had a nine tails spirit that got stripped of him.
He uses a secret art to fuse his already fused soul with his body, then he gets a new spirit, which I call "Oda Nobunaga's Gourd", then he starts doing some crazy things and killing some guys. Then I dropped because it was utter shit
I'm here just to give feedbacks.. and possibly write something, I don't know, who knows?
The Book Cultivation Technique is the method to gather Ancient Book Qi into your dantian to cultivate the Book Laws.