Project Assistance

Hello, I am completely new to this type of site but I have been wanting to write a story, I have a significant amount of the lore done and various old story outlines done but nothing concrete because I keep working on it and stopping by realizing I'll never be able to do this all alone.  Its more focused on the design of a Shounen but can be adapted in different genres/mediums. I need someone(s) to help me with this project. My wishes for this may be way beyond my expectations but I want to other people to see what I can think of. Anyone interested in writing, editing, proofreading, or drawing for it, PM me. 

Quick Synopsis

GodFall:
10000 years ago mysterious beings called the "Ascendants" arrived on Telora, a planet similar to our Earth, and they brought with them many 'blessings.' The Ascendants taught the humans how to manipulate their Eno, or life force. This allowed the humans to exceed normal human limitations bringing with it all sorts of revolution. Technology advanced incredibly, new jobs and positions of power, as well as various other things in Telora changed because of this. The Ascendants came to be revered as the Gods of Telora and the human's religion quickly revolved around them. In the present, The story starts with a bright meteor falling from the sky that the main character Azel notices. The meteor is going to land nearby him so he heads to the crater. In the crater lies only a near lifeless looking body. Azel approaches and the body turns about to be the Morrah, the Goddess of Light. She tells him that he will be needed to stop the reemergence of the demons and ArchDemons. Just before Morrah passes she transfers all of her remaining Eno into Azel and the dissipates into the air.