Tips & Tricks for ppl who wants to start/started writing

Hi yall! Ive allways wanted to start writing but when i try to make something it just looks/reads bad...

im not that good at conversations like when 2-4 ppl talk to eachother it feels wierd to use.

fuck this shit. bruno said angry shocked face.

i know right this is some bullshit. carl said with a frown.

i dont know.. im rly new and havent done anything like this before so i just wanted ppl to write thier ideas and tips for how they do and what you think you should tkae into account when writing scenerios , conversations, or combat.

it would be nice if you could type it in somewhat stages? like
Step1: get gud
Step2: get laid

well you get what i mean. i just want to know the skeleton and nerve system of writing and kinda try and fill the muscle and fat my self as i try and get beter.

anyway hope i can get some help and love to you all [th_106_.gif]

RE: Tips & Tricks for ppl who wants to start/started writing

Read well-received works. Learn how they handle their characters and dialogue. Improve on your grammar and syntax and try to keep it at a steadily high level.

The most common advice to anyone out there is: Start writing. Write every day, even little.

RRL contains a cornucopia of fictions, some of those good, some bad. Read the best-rated ones if you want to see how their writing styles work and if they would work similarly for you.

There is no simple "template" to writing, as each work is an extension of you and your skills and experiences as a writer.

"Fuck this shit," Bruno sighed, the fatigue and anger getting to him. His brows furrowed and his face contorted.
"I know man," Carl added with a frown, "this is some major bullshit here."

I personally believe that you need to learn the foundations of writing before you do anything. Go look up some of the basics on "how to write" in google (lots of material out there) and then build off of that. You won't understand everything perfectly, but it'll give you a jumping off point. You will start to understand why something is well written or poorly written.

Also, read your own bloody work. I've seen authors who wrote a hundred chapters and had popular fictions suddenly read over their own work and quit writing right there. Once you're 100 chapters in, it's too late. You are basically building your own fictions premature demise. Slowly but surely, you are tightening your own noose. Other authors become immune to criticism. Everything becomes "oh it's just a matter of taste" No, in most cases, it's simply a matter of fact that you wrote Twilight and only think you've written something great.

Don't tell your readers you have bad English, even if that's true. That's because I can tell one sentence into a novel what level the author's English is at. I don't need you to tell me and sour my opinion before I've even given you a chance. I've read blurbs that I really liked only to be turned off when the author suddenly warns me about his English.... I personally can ignore a certain level of bad English, but it's a little bit harder if you tell me straight up.

It doesn't matter what you write in chapter 30, if I get turned off in the first paragraph, I'm not going to read the rest of chapter 1, forget about 30. You're book has to make sense sequentially. I'm reading from chapter 1, like a normal fiction is read. I should be able to stop whenever I like and say to myself "that made sense".

Step 1: Read. A lot.
Step 2: Write. A lot.
Step 3: Profit.

Basically, read professionally published books, learn a little about writing as an artform, and then play around with it. Improve your grammar/grasp of English slowly by reading a shit ton of good books. Stay away from the wuxia/LNs/RRL stuff for a little while if that keeps rubbing off onto ya.

Good luck!
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]