Need help with finding/making Table

ok i wanna try and write something but i wanna make in the genre of the LITPRG with Tables for the stats, skills etc

im very... VERY bad at these kind of stuff so ill pretty much end up giving up after a while... and get a headache from it...

so im gonna ask you guys if there is anyway you can help me with this, like showing me the table layout you like best in a novel or one you make yourself..

i know it looks like im a copycat... sorry for that but i rly hate coding and doing trial and error while getting frustrated. so the best way for me is asking for help..

i can specify what i would like in the table.

• Name

• Race

• Level

• Title

• Fame/Infamy

• Alignment (Good/Evil)

• Stats

• Life Force / Soul Force (im planning of using % of Life force for the definition of health and Soul Force for Mana saves me alot of math with Int stats multipliers etc but its still up for debate if i will use this or Health XXXX/XXXXX)

• Abilities pref with a Spoiler window so it dosent cluster to much of the page.

thats all i can come up with for now. feel free to add stuff to it aswell if you feel like there is something that is needed, as i said im still up for debate what to use and what is needed for it. its a totaly new idea to start writing this story so im just building the skeleton atm so i would love to get some help with this part !

RE: Need help with finding/making Table

There is a guide somewhere on the forums ill need to find the link but you can make tables easily using the given toolbar while writing chapters, there is also one on gdocs if you cant find it here on rrl.
Group Leader of -PenDragon
Group member of - DOM

Main Project - king of nox

Retired stories - Metior (OneShot), RE:God  (Writing), The King of Avarice (TKA) (Hiatus), Memories in Purgatory (OneShot)

RE: Need help with finding/making Table

'Aucis Josh' pid='822643' dateline='1490110840' Wrote: There is a guide somewhere on the forums ill need to find the link but you can make tables easily using the given toolbar while writing chapters, there is also one on gdocs if you cant find it here on rrl.

yea i found a few guides on the table thing and i tried to make my own with the table tool.... but damn im bad..

i cant rly get it right and it just looks wierd... ohwell gues i just have to do trail and error more [th_082_.gif]