In need of a title...

I'm thinking of beginning a novel that follows the POV of an average college student rebirthed into a fantasy medieval slime.

I can't think of a title that captures what I'm trying to write. Below is the prologue, although it doesn't follow the POV previously mentioned the rest of the story will. Any general tips of the prologue is highly welcomed.

Prologue

Regis, a youth studying magic at an academy, passing the entrance exam was already a miracle but it only kept getting harder from there. Born with the only blessing of hard work he studied diligently only to eventually be driven out. 

Students would ridicule him for his lack of talent and teachers would subtly pressure him to give up. There was no compassion from the other students either, to them it was entertainment, such was only natural. 

Feeling betrayed he swore revenge on those that only saw that made his student life hell. 

Over 60 years passes when Regis finally finishes the preparations to commence his revenge. He committed his life to researching old scrolls, ancient spells and ruins finding a power that can topple the human race. 

The answer he came to was a method to create the Demon King, known as the ultimate embodiment of power and anguish a single entity that even the gods could only fight on par with when united.

Unfortunately for Regis despite knowing the method, with his innate mana he could not supplement the necessities to complete the ritual. 

As luck would have it, he had stumbled upon several high tier mana capsules in his days of exploration in a certain ancient civilization
"This capsule is emanating some type such a powerful aura, I've never seen mana so white… Perhaps this is mana in its purest form! I expect no less than a relic for a dead noble"

With this he had everything he needed to realise his dreams. 
The ritual begins successfully, black clouds start to form filling the dark candle lit room with an evil malice, purple arconic symbols disperse from the magic circle slowly two portals start to form. The portals are positioned close to the centre, one white and one black.
As the portals finish forming an orb emerged from each portal. Both the size of a basketball are led into the centre and orbit each other.

"This is the most important part of the ritual, the orb from the white portal represents the soul of the most evil being in the universe, searching through countless dimensions and galaxies, the soul is forcefully summoned and is preparing to fuse with the respective body of the most powerful being in the universe that was led by the black portal.”

"This process determines how much of the body the soul will be able to synchronise with and utilise, it would be a miracle to get anything over a 50% compatibility rate. I cannot mess this up, it will require at least 6 months of me manually fusing them together continuously whilst maintaining concentration in order for this to succeed."

15 minutes passes and the fusing completes. 

"... What... Did I miscalculate somewhere?"

"I've studied the method of fusing the soul and body for at least 20 years there's no way such a complicated task would take 15 minutes"

"But... There weren't any problems, I was executing the fusing perfecting, why did it stop..."

Regis felt more anxious than excited he could not comprehend what was happening. He slowly opened his eyes to bear witness 60 years of his life filled with resentment.

In the middle of the magic circle appeared.

A slime.

RE: In need of a title...

Re: slime
Chronicles of a slime in another world.
I don't want this kind of rebirth?!
Reborn as the strongest monster.
Number one slime under the heavens.
Of monsters and gods, I am a slime.
Blob. Just.Blob.
Your 60 years of effort was ME!
I am.. SLIME!
Tales of a slime.
The tiny ball that will change the world.
360 degrees vision!

That's about all I can think off the bat.
Gibe CaNcer b0ss
I hAbe 3 ch0m0s0mEs left

novels: cancer
And this one: that ione.

'NotTzx' pid='822706' dateline='1490349934' Wrote: Re: slime
Chronicles of a slime in another world.
I don't want this kind of rebirth?!
Reborn as the strongest monster.
Number one slime under the heavens.
Of monsters and gods, I am a slime.
Blob. Just.Blob.
Your 60 years of effort was ME!
I am.. SLIME!
Tales of a slime.
The tiny ball that will change the world.
360 degrees vision!

That's about all I can think off the bat.

"I don't want this kind of rebirth?!" is actually really funny
These suggestions are really helpful, thanks!
They're a lot better than the ones i came up with... (Slime's life.../Satan's a Slime?!)

Hello SlimeSenpai. 

If all you have is a prologue so far, I would recommend not worrying about the title right now.  Write a few chapters first and just enjoy it.  Often, for me, a story title reveals itself after I've allowed myself to get lost in the writing for a while.  That's my 2 cents ;)
Author of Don't Feed The Dark - an apocalyptic serial novel. 

Former member of The Order of Phantasmal Architects - a collective of unusual, excellent and diverse stories