RE: Where mc is a god and creates his universe

There are few stories that  I can think of that have a main character who is a god and that may be tied with the creaion of the universe; though they had absoutey no role in actually forming a universe, many of the gods in the stories that I know of created worlds.

One writer on royalroadl that is exceptional at creating many stories with main characters who are gods, that blend together well, is Andur. Some of his stories related to godhood are:
Transcendance
Until Death
Agent of the Realm
Court of Souls

Another talented writer whose main character is a god-like figure is Solistia. Her story's style is very different from Andur's and brings forth a feeling of an unfathomable god-like figure who one can relate to that holds the fate of life in its hands.  Her story is found in two places, it starts on royalroadl: Overseer then continues on another site: Overseer

Yet another writer on royalroadl who uses a main character who is a god-like figure is karami92. This story is a lit-rpg fantasy fiction with a setting in a game-like environment and its "god" is quite unique:
World Keeper

A fantasy fiction novel series, that I adore, also has main characters with deep connections to gods and in this case these gods did in fact form the universe. This series is written by the author N.K. Jemisin:
Inheritance Trilogy
"We become aware of the void as we fill it"- Antonio Porchia

My Work(s)- Can Also be Found On Wordpress
[/url]
[url=https://thevoid121.wordpress.com/]The Void's fictions