Review Swap Request

Hi there,

I've completed the first draft of my novel, Incrementum, and could really use some constructive feedback from fellow readers and authors. I will provide honest and constructive feedback for any author that wants to swap reviews. For readers, I will just thank you a lot :)

All feedback is welcome, ranging from critiques of writing style and technique, game design or even just if you liked it or not.

Incrementum is a LitRPG novel with two female leads. I am reviewing the final fifteen chapters that are not on Royal Road and will post those over the next two weeks. I uploaded the first twenty-six chapters already.

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/9116

Thanks!
M.M. Abbey

RE: Review Swap Request

Hey! I would love to swap reviews!
My review style till now has been going chapter by chapter and writing down and questions, comments, or concerns I have as a reader and then sending a PM. You've got quite a few chapters up, so it may take me a little bit to get through it all.
Anyway, my novel is in my signature, it is a LitRPG as well. I hope to hear from you.
What I would like to hear from you, especially, is your take on the building of my female characters.

RE: Review Swap Request

'SeaGangster' pid='822792' dateline='1490605916' Wrote: Hey! I would love to swap reviews!
My review style till now has been going chapter by chapter and writing down and questions, comments, or concerns I have as a reader and then sending a PM. You've got quite a few chapters up, so it may take me a little bit to get through it all.
Anyway, my novel is in my signature, it is a LitRPG as well. I hope to hear from you.
What I would like to hear from you, especially, is your take on the building of my female characters.

Awesome! I have a very similar process and will start going through your novel tonight, focusing on your female character building.