This my first novel and I would like it to blow up as much as possible. For that I obviously need a good cover! This is also my first time dealing with such a request, so I don't know how to go about negotiating prices (if you are willing to do it for free I won't stop you though :p ) but I am willing to pay for your time and work!

As for what I need: I would like the image to be a close up of an African-American male of about 25 years of age, no facial hair, short "nappy" hair though, with dark brown eyes. The expression should be as close to neutral as possible, no teeth showing. I would like for his hair and eyes to both be flecked with gold - almost as if there are tiny gold stars surrounding him, but not looking like he threw glitter all over himself. The gold should only be seen in his hair and eyes. The background could be anything, perhaps a swirl of white mist to help give a clear contrast. I would welcome either a half profile or full image of his face. 

(Please note that I used certain terms only for lack of better words, not because of any PC reasons)

If anyone is willing to help, please let me know! And thank you!

Link to my fiction: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/10972