RE: What happened to Number One Under Heaven?

I'll just paste this here from novelupdates as i'm too lazy. Sad that this happened, because I really liked the story.

I'm not sure if this is real but seems to be.

I am about to tell you a funny story.

To all of you saying how the author of that novel pussied out or got overwhelmed by trolls, I can only laugh at you.

To these who said that he was emotional and all that other stuff, you can't be more wrong.

So lemme tell you how this funny story went.

I have a group of buddies who likes to read CNs, but we always complained about how shitty they were later on.

One day, one of us said he'll write his own novel to satisfy himself, and we all got interested. He wrote about 10 chapters and we all loved it, so we asked if he wanted to publish it online. However, he said "hell naw, no one is going to notice it anyways."

So we asked for his permission to post it online in his stead, and he said that he doesn't care, so we decided to post it online for the gigs.

Yup, that's right. The DeliciousAsFuq author you all thought was the real author is actually just a gig author we created without the author involved.

We knew it will become popular someday, but little did we know that it would become popular so fast, even to the point of beating many other translations.

But the more popular we got, the more trolls we encountered. Trolls are common on the internet, so we didn't mind it.

As a group of friends, we loved to cause drama, so we started this so called 'rant' on RRL, which ended up being very entertaining. Although it was a gig, it was mostly true. People were hating and there were many nasty things said to the 'author'.

At this point, we decided to make our own website for the lols, and it did better than we thought. Of course none of us thought of earning money from a work we didn't create, hence there was no ads. Ah, the donations were given to the real author though, every penny.

But after the website was made, hate slowly turned into threats, so we decided to end it at this point.

We decided to stop updating before April fools, and delete it on April fools to make this more entertaining. The laptop breaking thing was just an excuse to stop updating before the drop.

So there you have it. The real author of Number One Under Heaven is not DeliciousAsFuq, an account made by serval people, but someone who has never even got involved with this gig of ours or intended to.

The real author is happily writing his novel without being awareness of this, so lol @ these who said he was having a breakdown.

So here's the answer to a question a few of you have been waiting for because many people don't care.

"will it return?"

That will depend on the actual author because we will no longer update his novel. However, he never intended to publish it, so I highly doubt it.

Thank you all for your entertainment, it was a really fun journey reading these hate comments and threats. We'll accept all the negative things and mention the positives to the real author.

We're great friends alright, but that's all good because the hate is towards us, not the actual author, and we will take it as that.

To these who actually liked his novel, we will tell him how popular his novel was and that people really enjoyed it, maybe this may make him publish it for real, but with all the drama and hate right now, I doubt it.

Why tell you all this? Because it's entertaining.

Man, this gig took too much effort and time, but it was worth it.

You can all think of this as a huge April fools joke prepared since two months prior.

I've said all I needed to, so whether you believe or not is up to you.

The end.

Cheers.

P.S: while we are at it, let's end this with a spoiler and an amazing fact.

The real author is only 20 years old with little to zero knowledge on literature. There is no draft, no brainstorm, so he writes it without planning. He learned only from reading CNs, Pretty amazing dude if you ask me.

Arc 7 already ended, and the MC accepted a disciple and a major plot twist happened.

Last edited: Tuesday at 7:56 AM

RE: What happened to Number One Under Heaven?

'Larbpa' pid='823136' dateline='1491437026' Wrote: I'll just paste this here from novelupdates as i'm too lazy. Sad that this happened, because I really liked the story.

I'm not sure if this is real but seems to be.

I am about to tell you a funny story.

To all of you saying how the author of that novel pussied out or got overwhelmed by trolls, I can only laugh at you.

To these who said that he was emotional and all that other stuff, you can't be more wrong.

So lemme tell you how this funny story went.

I have a group of buddies who likes to read CNs, but we always complained about how shitty they were later on.

One day, one of us said he'll write his own novel to satisfy himself, and we all got interested. He wrote about 10 chapters and we all loved it, so we asked if he wanted to publish it online. However, he said "hell naw, no one is going to notice it anyways."

So we asked for his permission to post it online in his stead, and he said that he doesn't care, so we decided to post it online for the gigs.

Yup, that's right. The DeliciousAsFuq author you all thought was the real author is actually just a gig author we created without the author involved.

We knew it will become popular someday, but little did we know that it would become popular so fast, even to the point of beating many other translations.

But the more popular we got, the more trolls we encountered. Trolls are common on the internet, so we didn't mind it.

As a group of friends, we loved to cause drama, so we started this so called 'rant' on RRL, which ended up being very entertaining. Although it was a gig, it was mostly true. People were hating and there were many nasty things said to the 'author'.

At this point, we decided to make our own website for the lols, and it did better than we thought. Of course none of us thought of earning money from a work we didn't create, hence there was no ads. Ah, the donations were given to the real author though, every penny.

But after the website was made, hate slowly turned into threats, so we decided to end it at this point.

We decided to stop updating before April fools, and delete it on April fools to make this more entertaining. The laptop breaking thing was just an excuse to stop updating before the drop.

So there you have it. The real author of Number One Under Heaven is not DeliciousAsFuq, an account made by serval people, but someone who has never even got involved with this gig of ours or intended to.

The real author is happily writing his novel without being awareness of this, so lol @ these who said he was having a breakdown.

So here's the answer to a question a few of you have been waiting for because many people don't care.

"will it return?"

That will depend on the actual author because we will no longer update his novel. However, he never intended to publish it, so I highly doubt it.

Thank you all for your entertainment, it was a really fun journey reading these hate comments and threats. We'll accept all the negative things and mention the positives to the real author.

We're great friends alright, but that's all good because the hate is towards us, not the actual author, and we will take it as that.

To these who actually liked his novel, we will tell him how popular his novel was and that people really enjoyed it, maybe this may make him publish it for real, but with all the drama and hate right now, I doubt it.

Why tell you all this? Because it's entertaining.

Man, this gig took too much effort and time, but it was worth it.

You can all think of this as a huge April fools joke prepared since two months prior.

I've said all I needed to, so whether you believe or not is up to you.

The end.

Cheers.

P.S: while we are at it, let's end this with a spoiler and an amazing fact.

The real author is only 20 years old with little to zero knowledge on literature. There is no draft, no brainstorm, so he writes it without planning. He learned only from reading CNs, Pretty amazing dude if you ask me.

Arc 7 already ended, and the MC accepted a disciple and a major plot twist happened.

Last edited: Tuesday at 7:56 AM

I'm highly sceptical about this.