Whats supposed to be in a dungeon town?

Hello, i plan on writing a fiction about a dungeon and I want to build a town around it, that slowly improves as the dungeon improves.
But the tricky part is what buildings are supposed to be there?
Please write the name and the purpose if you have recommandations. Also tell me if you have improvements for my current buildings. 

Thank you!

Like this:

Brothel - stress relief, information

Barracks - a sleeping place for cheap coin

Tavern - alcoholh --> stress relief

Blacksmith - repairs/sells weapons and Armor

Merchant guild center - takes care of the transportation of the goods

Adventure guild - buys the goods of the adventurer

Dungeon Gate - a Gate with Guards to keep Track of who goes in and who goes out, also charge a fee for non-adventurer guild members

RE: Whats supposed to be in a dungeon town?

Your checklist seems good! To further customize your dungeon towns you should also think about the environment of each dungeon. For example, is it a forest dungeon surrounded by giant trees? Is it in a desert? Mountain? How popular is it (how many people go there), is it accessible enough by roads to sustain a stable population and economy? People can't live unless they have a steady supply of food and water, so a big and bustling dungeon town has to get those supplies from somewhere, whether it be by shipment or from the dungeon itself.

Is the town regulated by a government, or is it a free city populated by people who see the dungeon as an opportunity to make money?
In the first case, if it's a town regulated by a kingdom, you can expect its economy to be more structured. There will be a government building and soldiers to guard the dungeon. Stores and guilds have to answer to the Kingdom, so the ones that show up are approved by the government (probably having licenses allowing them to build their shops or bases). Depending on how much control the government has on the town, its streets could be completely clear of people and business can only take place indoors, or maybe there are some squares where stalls and street shops are allowed.

If it's a free city not beholden to any higher power, then you can expect numerous competing stores doing their best to make a profit. The city structure will be disorganized as anyone can just come and set up shop where they like. The entrance to the dungeon will be particularly crowded. There might be, for example, a dozen blacksmiths all advertising their weapons and services, or a bunch of farmers selling food and supplies, and healers offering their recovery services. There's likely a large number of free-roaming mercenaries willing to join and support an understaffed party of adventurers for a price. Since each person needs to stand out to get the adventurers' money, the area could be filled with advertisements and banners, or the sellers could be shouting out their slogans and trying to pull adventurers to their stalls. Real-life MMORPGs are actually a good example of how this kind of dungeon community is formed.

A good reference for well-thought-out dungeon economy can be found in the manga Dungeon Meshi, a cooking manga about adventurers going into dungeons. It's incredibly imaginative and well-executed, and can help inspire you further on how to breathe life into your dungeon towns.

Edit: One more thing I forgot to mention....

Dungeon towns are built not for the benefit of the adventurers, but because they are an opportunity to make money. So just think about how opportunists might find a way to rip off money from adventurers, and eventually you'll find many services (whether reasonable or scams) available in a developed dungeon town.