Need a quick review of my synopsis

Brown vegetable reporting,

Just need some people to review my synopsis and disclaimers. 
Just tell me if the synopsis is too vague. (I made it small to avoid spoilers)
Or that I should remove my disclaimers (I tried to be funny, whilst giving some info about myself)
It shouldn't take more than a minute to read them. And I would appreciate any feedback you can give me.
If you're still interested, then head over to the Demonic Intervention fiction page and take a look. (Link below)

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/10997

P.S. This post may sound a bit demotivated. But that's cause I made a entire recruitement post (drill instructor style) for this topic, only to find out that forum rules don't allow swearing. I'm still a bit sad about it. :(

RE: Need a quick review of my synopsis

You know what would be swell? If you posted the link to your fiction or the entire synopsis.

In any case, remove the 3 disclaimers of death. You can keep the content warning and the release rate.

Onto the synopsis:

Quote:The Burrows,

A place where life is cheap, and safety an illusion. Located in a natural prison, the great slum of Cedia is home to many a cut-throat. One of them a certain street rat, whose life will never be the same...

Shouldn’t have signed that Contract.

‘’What you thinking about, Boss?”

‘’Nothing, Gob. Just contemplating about past regrets.’’

‘’Dick still burning from last night’s whore, eh Boss?”

Definitely, shouldn’t have signed that Contract.

Put a full stop instead of a comma after "The Burrows".
And either put everything in 3rd person or 1st person. The disparity between the second and third paragraph is grating.
Also, quotation marks are done by Shift + ' instead of pressing it twice.

The Burrows.
A place where life is cheap, and safety an illusion. Located in a natural prison, the great slum of Cedia is home to many a cut-throat. One of them a certain street rat, whose life would have been much easier if he had not signed a certain Contract...
"What you thinking about, Boss?"
"Nothing, Gob. Just contemplating about past regrets."
"Dick still burning from last night’s whore, eh Boss?"
He definitely shouldn’t have signed that Contract.

Thanks for the quick response Necamijat.

And sorry for not putting the link in the post itself. Probably has to do with me being a former lurker. Normally, I would never post in any forum of any kind. So my posts tend to miss the standard etiquette you would come to expect.

Firstly, I removed the triple disclaimer as you said. Was already having my doubts about their true effectiveness. Secondly, I copied the synopsis you made. (If you don't mind, that is) Lastly, thanks for pointing out the quotation mark errors. I'll edit that properly into my chapters from now on.

I still have a question for you. Would it be alright to add a disclaimer stating comment rules? I'm not looking to squash negative or opposing views. It would be more along the lines of this:

Comments request: I'm a new author, so I would appreciate feedback comments. Doesn't matter how small or tiny it would be. If you liked my chapter, tell me what you liked. You don't have to make a whole list, just one thing is enough. Same goes for things you disliked. I can only fix/avoid that which I know is bad. If you spot any spelling or glaring grammar mistakes, don't hesitate to pm or comment. I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.

'Mr.Potato' pid='823239' dateline='1491754659' Wrote: Thanks for the quick response Necamijat.

And sorry for not putting the link in the post itself. Probably has to do with me being a former lurker. Normally, I would never post in any forum of any kind. So my posts tend to miss the standard etiquette you would come to expect.

Firstly, I removed the triple disclaimer as you said. Was already having my doubts about their true effectiveness. Secondly, I copied the synopsis you made. (If you don't mind, that is) Lastly, thanks for pointing out the quotation mark errors. I'll edit that properly into my chapters from now on.

I still have a question for you. Would it be alright to add a disclaimer stating comment rules? I'm not looking to squash negative or opposing views. It would be more along the lines of this:

Comments request: I'm a new author, so I would appreciate feedback comments. Doesn't matter how small or tiny it would be. If you liked my chapter, tell me what you liked. You don't have to make a whole list, just one thing is enough. Same goes for things you disliked. I can only fix/avoid that which I know is bad. If you spot any spelling or glaring grammar mistakes, don't hesitate to pm or comment. I'll try to fix them as soon as possible.

You can probably make that request shorter and more effective. Something like "I'm a new author so I would appreciate some feedback. Doesn't matter or tiny, please let me have it! If you spot any mistakes, please point them out and I'll fix them posthaste!" or something
https://goo.gl/tHnDsL
A proud member of Writers to The End - We finish our fictions!
[My Website
]

'WhoCares' pid='823241' dateline='1491758465' Wrote: You can probably make that request shorter and more effective. Something like "I'm a new author so I would appreciate some feedback. Doesn't matter or tiny, please let me have it! If you spot any mistakes, please point them out and I'll fix them posthaste!" or something

Thanks for the feedback WhoCares.

I'll try slim down that comment disclaimer to three lines or less. That should be short enough.
If anyone else finds any glaring/obvious mistakes in my synopsis, feel free to comment about it.

I like the synopsis, but the notes need to be shorter. Nothing looks as inviting as a nice short, simple synopsis. That's why I am recommending you get rid of everything and only put two lines in their place.

1) Weekly releases every Friday.
2) Criticism and reviews appreciated.

Remember, big ugly blocks of text scare people away in a synopsis. Keep it short and simple. Also, telling people that it's your first book is a huge mistake and makes readers enter your fiction thinking that it's going to be a bad story.

So I followed the adivse you gave me DarkD. The final result has become this:

The Burrows.
A place where life is cheap, and safety an illusion. Located in a natural prison, the great slum of Cedia is home to many a cut-throat. One of them a certain street rat, who shouldn't have signed a certain Contract...
"What you thinking about, Boss?"
"Nothing, Gob. Just contemplating about past regrets."
"Dick still burning from last night’s whore, eh Boss?"
He definitely shouldn’t have signed that Contract.

Content warning: Only contains profanity/gore atm.
Release Schedule: One chapter every Friday, bonus chapters on Monday.
Feedback comments badly needed. Reviews much appreciated.

I think that will work for now. Or are there still any glaring problems?