There are 3 alternate worlds of existence. There is the realm of the Gods where all powerful and mysterious beings known as gods reside, the Mortal realm where man and monsters exist and finally Hell's Plane a place where souls of the dead are sent for eternal torture and is the residence to a mysterious being and the home of demons.

There was a being which was regarded with scorn by all worlds of existence due to its unique ability and magical affinity which was considered even by the standard of the Gods to be a taboo.

The story follows a young boy who was sold into slavery, however, a chance encounter with a soldier who was given the name of Rex and inheritor of the boy's unique ability given to him from the boy's former incarnation. As the boy learns more about his former life he must eventually come to make a choice, will he follow the same path as his former incarnation which leads to his inevitable demise or will he become a puppet of the Gods due to being unable to cope with the magnitude of his sins from his former incarnation's life?

This is mainly a serious as fuck story, don't expect much romance , most I might throw in is some comedy but I ain't bout that love life, never know, I might do some fanservice for the MC tho.

Heavy amounts of gore and profanity with some sexual shit in between

http://royalroadl.com/fiction/11161