Born under the Moon [Reincarnation]

Born under the Moon

In our world, between the shadows and mysteries. Exists some people that have something called "Contracts".
A Contract with a soul. A contract that bounds a human to a deity or god. A contract to either fool the human or fool the humanity.
But when the human or soul breaks the contract, someone needs to keep them low. As the knowledge of the souls are only given to people born to have them.
This is the story of the man who has a contract to keep those "Contract breakers" in check, but he died and reincarnated in a world where he's a monster.
In a world where magic, skills, levels, races and so on exist in the medieval age, this man rises from among the wolves.
[Releases: Tuesdays (Optional) & Saturdays]
(Inspired by: Kumo desu ga, nani ka?)

Genre: [LitRPG], [Slice of life], [Drama], [Tragedy], [Adventure], [Fantasy], [Action], [Gender Bender] And occasional [Comedy]

[Warning: This is a 16+ Novel, It contains clear hints of Sexual content]
Link:Born under the Moon

Now that i filled up in the Rules, i just want to comment on some things i do on the novel and things that you should know about me:
[I leave a lot of notes and try to communicate as much as possible with the reader, i think it's obnoxious but it must be done the majority of times.]
[This story has no plot holes. I really mean it, every detail you read, every question you accumulate through out reading it will be answered without me actually having to answer your comment.] (But i do answer your questions anyway. No matter which chapter you post your comment on.)
[The MC does not have a plot armor. i do not like this kind of thing.]
[And finally, the major thing you should now is that I'm actually Brazilian. I self taught myself english ever since i could read, this means that I'll have a lot of grammar errors, but i try my best. So if you see any grammar errors, just comment and I'll fix it as soon as i can, I'm unemployed by the time i post this and I keep my eye on the comments.]

Many thanks for reading my Novel and post. I hope you like reading my novel.
"I believe that imagination has a limit and i get motivated when i see someone trying to imagine something new."
"Everyone has a story in their heart, you just have to let it out when you are down."
"Things are tough, but life isn't unfair as your parents or friends tell it is. No one that gives their all go to waste, because every action changes a future."
-TheBlueMoon, inspired by a friend...