Greetings fellow LN readers,

My name is CEObrainz (Ainz on Discord). I am a writer and editor for a few Light Novel translations. However, I come to you today as one of the founders of Western Lights, a group that intends on writing and publishing Light Novel-style content for general consumption.

I want to bring to your attention this initiative that I’m working on with quite a few others.
The Number of Light Novels from western sources is abysmally low, there are very few worth checking out and those that do exist are sometimes hard to find.

We want to take the idea of self-published Light Novel books in the west a step further by developing a system where we can publish under the same banner whilst maintaining a certain level of quality. Already we have amassed a number of authors, editors and artists that are all working towards creating content that we hope to market one day.

We are currently in the midst of creating a website to display and advertise our content. There will be Web Novels (free to read) as well as links to purchase physical and ebooks of Light Novels that we create. We hope that when the time comes you do check us out.

However, we're still in our recruitment phase. If you feel that you have talent as a Writer, Artist or Editor than please feel free to check us out, the link will be at the bottom of the post.

Authors

If you have any writing ability or have a story you wish to spread this is your opportunity. Work with us to help develop your story, writing style and overall ability. We also take on those people that feel they aren't as confident in our writing. One of our goals is to increase the number of writers out there and expose them to groups that can positively increase their ability to produce quality content.

Editors

Not the fanciest of positions but certainly a needed one, we’re looking for trustworthy editors to help the proofreading process. The more experience you have the better, though none is needed. Though there isn't much to be said about this role, we do expect authors to also learn a level of editing skill, which helps everyone in the long run. Being able to spot plot holes, inconsistent character traits as well as general grammar/spelling is key to this role.

Artists

If you have the ability to draw and want to see your content in books (one day in the future) than we might be the place for you. By working with us you can increase exposure for your work whilst being within reach of a community that can commision you without having to advertise yourself as much as before.

Contact us!

If you are interested or know anyone suitable that would like to join our growing group, please join our Discord and follow the instructions in the welcome message: https://discord.gg/7YdAx3W

Thanks for taking the time to read this message and I hope you look forward to reading our content in the future!