Sci Fi Review Swap

Hi!  Would anyone be interested in swapping reviews? I will review science fiction or fantasy.

Here is my story about survivors of an asteroid collisionn with a space ship, generations after it happens: http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8658

If you review mine, I'll go back and give you a review within a few days.  Post here too so I see it, along with a link to your story.  I can be a bit forgetful, so if you don't see my review pop up then be sure to poke me!!  

Things I don't like, so you can avoid a negative review:
- Anything overtly sexual
- Anything that is too closely based on a video game, to the point where I have to look at tables and stats

Thanks, and looking forward to working with you!

-Leo

RE: Sci Fi Review Swap

I'll bite.

Your story seems interesting and different from the usual variety on Royal Road. I'll give it a shot. You've got a pretty high chapter count and so I can't promise a review of the whole story, but will certainly cover the first chunk of chapters. Does that work with you?

The link to my own story is in my signature.  I don't mind a negative review. I think I've been writing for long enough that I can take it.

Let me know if this works with you.
 The Open Road -  Colourful action/ Weary protagonist/ Vivid descriptions - My take on what happens after the end of a typical fantasy story.