RE: Kingdom/village Building With LITRPG status screens

seems like World at War Online is only on amazon? and Weapon Cheat In Another World has japanese style from the looks of it and that tends to make the MC rly meek and well pu*sy like... and i dont like modern stuff in a new world.

the dungeon fictions... ive read pretty much all of them.. its rly hard to find something i havent read and to find something i want to read due to me being abit picky with stuff... such as no female MC, not too much POV change, a decent non-bitch MC, pref status screens.

i mean its ok without status screens but then i has to bee a good city builder novel. ive read the famous Release that witch and some other stuff but as i said some i let get over my head due to my pickyness and i might not remember the name of some haha.

i rly should just try and write my own when i dont have jackshit to do anyways. but im to lazy to makeout a nice status screen for the characters [th_108_.gif]

books/fictions/novels involve Kingdom Building:

A Realist's Kingdom Reform Chronicles (NU)
House Cazador: Kingdom of the Lion (RRL)
I am the Monarch (NU)
Law of Devil (NU)
Tale of Reincarnated Lord (NU)
Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles (NU)
Hatred: The Journey Of The Madman (RRL)
Tensei Shitara Slime (NU)
Dragon's Wrath *
Seiun wo Kakeru (NU)
Maou no Hajimekata (NU)
Summoned Slaughterer (NU)
1000-index (NU)
Weapon’s Cheat (NU) *
Wicked Underground Empire (NU)
Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite (NU)
Garudeina Oukoku Koukoku Ki (NU)
Conrad Stargard
Chaos Seeds *
The Casere
Destiny's Crucible
Daniel Black
World at War Online *
Our New World (yukkuri-literature-service.blogspot.com) *
Atros Imperium (RRL)
Awaken Online *
Lord Kalvan
Bobiverse
World-Lines
Dark Lord's Handbook
Nightlord
Dungeon Instinct (RRL)
Rise of The Dungeon (RRL) *
Lair (RRL)
World of Prime
Dungeon Hive (RRL)
The Ability to Make Town!? ~Let’s Make a Japanese Town in Different World~ (NU) *
Takarakuji De 40 Oku Atattanda Kedo Isekai Ni Ijuusuru (NU)
* litRPG

some dedicated to Kingdom building, while in others, Kingdom building is not really major, only at some point or as "side job" for the character

i don't read Dungeon fictions much anymore so those 're the ones i recalled
all either NU or RRL or published

there 're also fictions that involve "Kingdom building" in Military like:
Chronicles of An Imperial Legionary Officer
Chronicles of Ghost Company

'Dytonn' pid='823495' dateline='1492629301' Wrote: Life reset is heavily lit rpg and heavy village building. Took me a couple days to binge read. Tho i might just be a slow reader

Man i love Life Reset one of my favorites to bad it has such a slow release rate... im a person who can read the whole day without even eating. i just remember when i read Coiling Dragon in one day... best day of my life [th_084_.gif]

[/url]
[url=https://royalroadl.com/fiction/8945]

Re: Kingdom/village Building With LITRPG status screens

orc lord man orc lord yes male mc in female bod w/e git over it the story tho...
light,casual  chapters are pretty short so you can read teh 100 some chapters that are out as of today in half a day easy if u read coiling in a day... :)) the numbers for your reading speed must be over 10k if u read coiling in a day ... took me a week :) anyway give this a go tis def gud, ah also emerilia its on amazon and by book 3 3 we are already talking 2 cities:D this time mc is man and is fairly stronk