Looking for Assassin/thief male MC

Hi!
Im looking for an atleast average novel where the MC is an assassin/thief. Male MC, reincarnation is ok, preferably in a fantasy world opposed to modern world.

Novels about assassins are pretty scarce on novelupdates, but I´ve found some here. The thing is that there are no tags for assassin so it´s a little bit hard to find some good ones. And I dont really want to read a novel where the mc is supposedly an assassin but reverts to the standard sword type generic MC. A MC which uses stealth, maybe poison, more of an anti-hero etc is what im looking for.

The ones I´ve read/are on my watchlist which in some way fulfills some of my criteria are:
RRL:
Demon´s Journey
Black Blood 
The Damned
Dont Fear The Reaper
Reborn as a Nine Tailed Fox
NU:
Great Demon King
Heavenly Jewel Change
Master Hunter K
OEM
Rebirth of the Thief
KOTB
TNC
WMW
Invisible Dragon

Some fit more than others, some I might remember incorrectly, and some I´ve might have missed. Thanks! :)

RE: Looking for Assassin/thief male MC

it's not that much different for RRL than NU actually :p most stories the MCs just go full OP Magic Swordman, and even if they suppose to be some sneaky assasins, it almost always end up with them going full face-to-face showing off skills no different than normal "warrior" or "mage" in daylight

outside of the 2 sites though, there 're no rare series with MCs being assasins or thieves, like "Queen's Blade", "Queen's Thief", "Fizt" (Robin Hobb),....

'CorpseDead' pid='823420' dateline='1492297769' Wrote: Ehm... not yet, but after I finish editing my novel, I might start releasing my other novel, which is unknown and off-limit for now. I wish to write such things. Not completely since considering her race, she isn't a fighter who can't fight face to face, but since she is a Progenitor Shadow, I intend to make her kind of shady from time to time... If you are interested in it and you don't mind waiting 1-2 weeks, then add me to buddy or something. XD

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11sNmkDrdBr1JpK_DnA5LVOJ4Jqo85ExGI-O6Mu8M9sg

Here is the description.

------------------
Oh, but it's going to be a 'she'.

Not gonna lie, I'm excited about your next fiction! Am a follower for your current story so I have high hopes for your next one!

Random Q, where do you get your cover art from?

A story about a Drow,
Who was a thief, 
And wanted to stay low.

A story below ground,
Where creatures grow,
And Empires found.

Ephemeral Shards 
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/11655

'phils2gewd' pid='823599' dateline='1493026662' Wrote:
'CorpseDead' pid='823420' dateline='1492297769' Wrote: Ehm... not yet, but after I finish editing my novel, I might start releasing my other novel, which is unknown and off-limit for now. I wish to write such things. Not completely since considering her race, she isn't a fighter who can't fight face to face, but since she is a Progenitor Shadow, I intend to make her kind of shady from time to time... If you are interested in it and you don't mind waiting 1-2 weeks, then add me to buddy or something. XD

Here is the description.

------------------

Not gonna lie, I'm excited about your next fiction! Am a follower for your current story so I have high hopes for your next one!

This answer is probably late... and I also deleted this post already. XDD
But anyway... It is from DeviantArt. I mean the cover of this new novel.

'CorpseDead' pid='823792' dateline='1493665202' Wrote:
'phils2gewd' pid='823599' dateline='1493026662' Wrote:

Here is the description.

------------------

This answer is probably late... and I also deleted this post already. XDD
But anyway... It is from DeviantArt. I mean the cover of this new novel.

Did you delete it because you don't actually intend to release that novel or for some other reason? I second phils2gewd, that description sounded pretty cool and I'd be happy to read something like that.

Edit: You *did* start releasing that story. Awesome