Title: Road to Ruin

Synopsis: 

The Foolish Prince Aleuas Eins left his kingdom when he was 12 years old. He was naive, but he wanted to see the world. As a Second Prince of the Eins Royal Line, he needn't worry about his Kingdom. His father, a wise leader, aided by his brother, heir to the throne, led the Kingdom to even more prosperity.

But 5 years after leaving, their country is warstruck. The invading Rorldon Empire made it across the Great Arm with a large army, leaving him stuck a sea away from his country, in a large nation-island.

5 years into the war, Medea, an underground organization led by a young and cunning girl known as Maeonia was founded. Talented in magic and politics, she started to infiltrate various countries, including Rorldon and Eins, aiming to tip the balance of power to a way that she favors.

Eins, in what people secretly believed was aided by Medea, survives the war. The large army of the Rorldon Empire sucked their strength, and it will be a while before they can return. Still, as a consequence of this opportunity, Eins went through a civil war that killed King Deukalion.

Fighting against time, Prince Aleuas realizes that he should do all he can to save his kingdom, sparking yet another conflict.

================

This has mature content: Gore, Profanity, Trauma

My first fiction. No transmigration/reincarnation/OPMC themes here. Basically, it's the political schemings of a King (MC), plus other leaders and how it affects the world in a sword&magic low fantasy setting. Right now, I'm focusing on world-building, giving glimpses of the MC's and his country's history, and then move on to what he believes in and how it affects his leadership. And then, bam! Time to maneuver around these nobles. I'm also trying to build upon the characterization and personality of the major characters as I introduce them and as they appear towards newer chapters.

Style will be a bit different, but all you have to remember is to: treat each POV with a grain of salt. 

Link: Road to Ruin