Basically I'm writing this novel that's more about scheming and politics, the ideologies of a leader, and all that schnizz. I've planned ahead for the story, and even though it's my first I'm prettyyy ambitious about it. I'm mainly a songwriter, and this is a thought exercise for me that's important for my career in the long run. 

I wanted to know if the few chapters in there are some dots that are being connected and the historical outlines is making sense and whatnot, and if there's a sense of reveal coming and all that. Also of course, if the characters are starting to build complexity as people. 

I realize that the most difficult thing about my novel is that it's not the usual novel you read here on RRL, but I love the readership and community so I thought it's the best place for me to try and build on my story.

I've got 4 chapters, around 10k+ words but it should still be a pretty quick read.

Of course as an musician and entertainer, I would love for this story to be something that you enjoy very much, and I think that I can only get to that point if I ask for valuable feedback and a stable readership at least.  I hope to hear from you guys soon! Enjoy the read!

Link: Road to Ruin