HEEEELP!!! Looking For A Genuine Mage

A novel where the mc truly knows how to properly utilize mana/magic/qi similar to 
The Arcane Emperor 
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8463
And
The One Who Seeks Power
https://theonewhoseekspower.wordpress.com
Im tired of reading fantasy related novels on where the mc wont explore what else can mana/qi can do. So can someone recommend me some novels similar to those two?

RE: HEEEELP!!! Looking For A Genuine Mage

'AriusClaeg' pid='823545' dateline='1492794526' Wrote: A novel where the mc truly knows how to properly utilize mana/magic/qi similar to 
The Arcane Emperor 
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/8463
And
The One Who Seeks Power
https://theonewhoseekspower.wordpress.com
Im tired of reading fantasy related novels on where the mc wont explore what else can mana/qi can do. So can someone recommend me some novels similar to those two?

I am not completely sure what you mean by properly using mana/magic/qi, but I would recommend Mother of Learning, and The Beginning After The End

If you have not yet run across them you should give them a shot, both are great stories.

Thanks I'll try reading Mother of Learning.. oh and about that part what im trying to say is... hmmm *thinking for the right word to explain it* hmm the closest definition would be "Someone is reincarnated/transported/summoned in a sword and magic/cultivation world. This someone used to/always read fantasy/xianxia related novels and manga, he used to/always watch some animes too with the same genre. This someone instead of applying/imitating some stuffs he learned from reading/watching those novels and animes he decided to simply follow that worlds logic and completely forgotten all those things he learned" (sorry english aint my native language so its pretty hard for me to explain some stuffs in ENGLISH cause i dont know the right word to use. Forgive This Lowly Peasant)

'SeaGangster' pid='823576' dateline='1492919976' Wrote:
Um... with your second explanation my MC fits what you're looking for. However, he doesn't choose to not apply what he knows from outside sources but it is taken from him instead.
I get the feeling that my character's lack of op-ness may irritate you, but you're welcome to try anyway. Link is in my signature.

Thanks I'll try reading it later. ^.^

'AriusClaeg' pid='823578' dateline='1492921019' Wrote:
Um... with your second explanation my MC fits what you're looking for. However, he doesn't choose to not apply what he knows from outside sources but it is taken from him instead.
I get the feeling that my character's lack of op-ness may irritate you, but you're welcome to try anyway. Link is in my signature.

yea trust me on this ive been reading SeaGangsters story from when it came out and damn its gooood! i just want him to pick up his game and release more often... lazy ass ;D i do hope it gets a more dark turn when you see where it is going and he becomes more dark than naive... just my own thoughts tho :D

'Nefarion' pid='823591' dateline='1492984322' Wrote:

yea trust me on this ive been reading SeaGangsters story from when it came out and damn its gooood! i just want him to pick up his game and release more often... lazy ass ;D i do hope it gets a more dark turn when you see where it is going and he becomes more dark than naive... just my own thoughts tho :D
I'm trying! I have a whole list of excuses, and I'm not afraid to use them.
Thanks for the recommendation though. I feel like you've really made it as an author on this site if someone recommends your work instead of an author recommending their own.

P.S. I just released a chapter so enjoy :)

'SeaGangster' pid='823592' dateline='1492990023' Wrote:
'Nefarion' pid='823591' dateline='1492984322' Wrote:

I'm trying! I have a whole list of excuses, and I'm not afraid to use them.
Thanks for the recommendation though. I feel like you've really made it as an author on this site if someone recommends your work instead of an author recommending their own.

P.S. I just released a chapter so enjoy :)
i would kiss you for this chapter cus i LOVED IT! keep that up man its rly picking up now

Do you want magical mumbo-jumbo be explained properly than just the words 'it's magic'?
Check out my fiction of Heroic Assassin
Or... the dude that got everything... and now is in the world on easy difficulty, straight out from nightmare... the Cursed Champion...
... or if you are into it... The one and only NECROMOUSE
In case you got bored of annoying heroes try Vengeful Lich in another world
... Yep... I am quite an annoying AD!  :;^^:

https://www.nodiatis.com/pub/13.jpg

Re: HEEEELP!!! Looking For A Genuine Mage

This isn't classic magic per se, but it sounds to me like the main character of When Immortal Ascension Fails, Time Travel to Try Again fits the bill.

The main character is a highly experienced alchemist, and there's a whole alchemy-focused arc delving into great detail on how various concoctions are created. It's absolutely stellar world-building, and a very fun story in general. I recommend it without hesitation.