Looking to proofread some fiction

I love this site, it has so much great content, but a large part of that content is marred by sub-par grammar skills, or sometimes just simple mistakes from authors. I'm terrible at writing, I guess I just don't have the required creativity, but I'm looking to refine my editorial skills. If you have a fiction, or are planning on writing one, and you need a proofreader, shoot me a pm or an email and I can help with that. This is first come first serve, as I'm not sure I can handle editing more than four or five at once. I can almost guarantee a five star grammar rating.
Thanks, Lechner

RE: Looking to proofread some fiction

'LechnerPR' pid='823551' dateline='1492807400' Wrote: I love this site, it has so much great content, but a large part of that content is marred by sub-par grammar skills, or sometimes just simple mistakes from authors. I'm terrible at writing, I guess I just don't have the required creativity, but I'm looking to refine my editorial skills. If you have a fiction, or are planning on writing one, and you need a proofreader, shoot me a pm or an email and I can help with that. This is first come first serve, as I'm not sure I can handle editing more than four or five at once. I can almost guarantee a five star grammar rating.
   Thanks, Lechner

If you are still looking, I have several pieces. Historical fiction, fantasy, and SYFY. Take your pick.

Thanks,
Tobias