cant believe i forgo the name

one i about a guy who invents a A.I. and forms a team with his friends to kill corrupt politicians in the world and advance science.  The Main character is refereed to as Bearcat, also the authors name is Bearcat.

the next one is about a guy named ceaser who reincarnates with his A.I. jasmine into a cultivation world. wakes up with his sister  who he later makes hi Girlfriend/Wife.

Thanks for all the help.

RE: cant believe i forgo the name

Can Help with the first one :

Archon
by Bearcat

Original Action Fantasy Psychological
Since the late 19th Century, humanity has been pushing itself at a breakneck pace towards a single convergence of technology and development. Estimated to occur in the mid 2020's, this pivotal moment is commonly referred to as the Singularity. After five years of research, college student Adrian Pierce manages to crack the code first and create the world's first robust artificial intelligence in the year 2016. Disgusted by society as it is, especially governing bodies, he decides to use his unique position to alter the tenuous balance that greed and corruption had given birth to. With his extraordinary mind, Adrian plots and plans, designing new technologies with his assistant A.I., becoming secretly embroiled in the world of politics, subterfuge, and research. As his influence increases, governments and the general populace alike scramble to discover just who the man behind Archon Industries really is. -------- Author's Note: This fiction is a brainchild of action, fantasy, Sci-Fi, and RPG elements. No idiot anime shounen heroes relying off of luck here, folks. Mature label warranted for future inclusions of realistic scenarios. Except ntr.