Oh~? 
We have a place to promote our novels? 
Hell, don't mind if I do, then~

So, hello everyone. 
I write a relatively okay story titled Under a Boundless Sky. It's pretty much an active work in progress, and I'm trying to better my own style and abilities while writing it. Thus, it's a story which is (hopefully) always improving as I get more practice in. 

So, about the story itself. 

Under a Boundless Sky takes place in a speculative future, where mankind has gained magic-like abilities and spread through the stars after a slight cataclysm struck Earth. 
The main character is named Revian Snow. She doesn't like attention, has nearly no ambition, and no real goals for her life. But, she hides secrets, and knows deep down that a normal life is simply unobtainable for her. Sooner or later, everything is going to crumble around her. 
But in present time, Revy—as she's known by friends—is content to go about life without much fuss.  

Right now, the story is ~31 chapters in, with each chapter so far having anywhere from 2800 words to 4000. A single chapter is released every Sunday, with a surprise mid-week chapter sometimes appearing.  
All in all, the story is progressing quite nicely, with improvements constantly coming. 

Anyway, if this sounds like your cup 'o tea, come read Under a Boundless Sky
I promise it's 'not bad'~

—River.

(P.s, the quality of writing is slowly getting better. If something in the story bothers you, chances are it's improved in later chapters. Or, if it hasn't, you can bring it to my attention and I'll strive to keep it in mind while writing.)