[forgot the tilte] Apocalypse themed light novel

Hey! 
First, thanks for reading this and for all the answers I will receive there!

So I was reading a novel before the last version (I know it dates back from quite some time) of RRL and while looking I couldn't find this story anymore undefined

This was a story about an apocalypse that changed the world into kinds of a RPG game with some flying jellyfish that changed most people in zombies (If I remember well...). The hero was a studient and during the story he was betrayed by a girl (probably ex girlfriend, I'm not sure on this point) to become a priest while he was looking to become a kind of independent fighter. But while being a priest and obligated to work with those that betrayed him he became kind of OP (some awesome spells) even if he stayed weaker than many.

Hope to find what this story became and wishing you a nice day,
Edouardli.

RE: [forgot the tilte] Apocalypse themed light novel

'edouardli' pid='823746' dateline='1493559270' Wrote: Hey! 
First, thanks for reading this and for all the answers I will receive there!

So I was reading a novel before the last version (I know it dates back from quite some time) of RRL and while looking I couldn't find this story anymore undefined

This was a story about an apocalypse that changed the world into kinds of a RPG game with some flying jellyfish that changed most people in zombies (If I remember well...). The hero was a studient and during the story he was betrayed by a girl (probably ex girlfriend, I'm not sure on this point) to become a priest while he was looking to become a kind of independent fighter. But while being a priest and obligated to work with those that betrayed him he became kind of OP (some awesome spells) even if he stayed weaker than many.

Hope to find what this story became and wishing you a nice day,
Edouardli.

:keh:

I got you bro:

Gamer of the Dead

I will continue the story in May
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"