Cohesion Story Mode Writing

To start, the general idea of this writing game is for many writers to join together with the goal of creating a single cohesive story. The story will be created through a series of rounds, where participants submit their ideas/writing for consideration and the collective votes on which will be used. For example, the setting of the story we plan on choosing by vote, meaning it could be anything from post-apocalyptic to sci-fi. The fun part of this project to me is to see how well a group of creative minds can adapt to one another to create (hopefully) an incredible fun and enticing story.

Procedurally, we'll set weekly goals and make sure that nobody is getting pushed too hard, or burnt out, but that the project continues at a reasonable pace. The idea I currently have would be to create a Discord group or subchannel where the writers who would like to join in on this idea would gather and think-tank their way to popularity.

People who are interested so far:
Sayl-san
ResonantIce
Hamberkler

I sincerely hope that others would enjoy doing this as well, as I have always been curious as to what the result would be.

If you are interested or would like to read what we would create please leave a comment to show your support!

RE: Cohesion Story Mode Writing

Hmm... I'm interested, but don't think that participation will be possible for me. I'll keep an eye on this, however.
RE:TTC | Support Your Authors | WriTE + Magazine | LitRPGS | INKED | RRL Music Playlist | Gashapon Art Machine | RRL Discord
Congrats, you've found the following item: <Potato.> Would you like to add it to your inventory?
<Yes>/<No>
P.s. Too lazy to finish cleaning up my forum sig right now. Ignore half the links please.