Moral issue

Hey guys I hate getting flack from the rights activist angle of things so I write this question, I have a thought about my fiction novel in which a character of mine is thinking to clone themselves to get a job done, its an infiltration mission to the point of them needing to get romantically involved to get the information they need. They are already married and have a stable life in place which is why they are thinking to do this...on a large scale should this happen and if so should the clone unit be terminated after its use, the character is question will be reporting to itself the information they learn and the spouse to the character in question will catch glimpses of the others interaction to deepen the story. so again I ask should this be an approach I should take of will it give me too much heat.

RE: Moral issue

lol. cloning? seriously?

I think every reincarnation story in this site technically question the belief of christianity. We have stories of genderbenders that questions our sexuality, then don't get me started about monogamy with all the harem and sex slave stories I've seen in this site. Most xianxia stories have episodes where in someone kills or seriously beat up others just for the heck of it.

Come to think of it, every cheat stories question the value of hard work, and then there is the  "might is right" concept.  And racism? Do you have any idea how many goblins died in RRL?

I think there are episodes about clone morality in startrek episodes before and then theres that clone army in a galaxy far far away. 

Seriously speaking, I don't think you will get any flak for it (from the right or left,  or even the front or back), and even if you do, then so what? Go for it dude, and write your masterpiece!
Check my fictions
"Invincible"
"Gamer of the Dead"
And the newest  "Slam No Basuke"