Blue Status Screen - Novels

Ok guys! I wanna make a thread of all the Blue Status Screen Novels! but i need your help! if you all can Link Your favs and ofc your own novels i will update the post to help others to find new good novels!

Here they are:

RE: Blue Status Screen - Novels

'Solomon_Short' pid='824075' dateline='1494553565' Wrote:
'Nefarion' pid='824066' dateline='1494537748' Wrote:
'kentusrpg' pid='824064' dateline='1494532342' Wrote: How would you define "Blue Status Screen Novels?" Because if you're talking about litRPG, start here and go on here.

dosent need to be litRPG, there is also the dungeon novels and the reincarnations etc etc just any novel with a ''game'' system or blue screen indications more or less
Umm... how are "game system or blue screen indication" novels not LitRPG in your view? (IOW, could you explain what you understand "LitRPG" to mean, because it seems rather more restrictive than most usages I've seen).

oh shit i just saw how derpy i phrased all that... what i mean is how i define blue screen novels is just the blue screen it self.. while alot of ppl when you ask them about litRPG mostly recommend you a virtual reality novel. i gues thats what i wanted to get out of that while i was tierd haha.

i understand fully how wierd i phrased it before so just ignore it

RE: Blue Status Screen - Novels

Re:Hamster
The Beginning, The End and Everything In Between
I want to beat you to death with a blunt object.
I want to grab one of those high end fashion mannequins by the ankles and bash your ribcage in.
I want to sharpen fifty pencils, bind them with a rubber band, stick the lead ends in your mouth and punch the erasers.
I want to strap you to a bed of nails, then strap that bed on nails to the hood of my car so I can watch you suffer as we drive over speed bumps in a mall parking lot during an earthquake.
I want you to survive a terrible car crash but somehow not survive a small fender bender on the way back from the hospital.

-Dad

If you made it past the poem, you'll like my story: The Journey of the Ancients