Review a scene for me please?

Hello everyone please I want someone to review a scene for me well this scene in chapter (15) called The Pale King  of my story The Silver Sabertooth , the final scene between a king and the main character of my story well I wanted to make much emotion on it so I want you to judge it and tell me how was it and how I can improve it and you can suggest to me some edit for it so please I need your help
Alright before you read it here is few things about you need to know to understand the main thing...There is a man called Zeral who is seeking for revenge towards who killed his family (as rest of his hometown) then he believed that the king ordered the massacre so he went to avenge on him and kill the rest of his people and okay here you will guess how in the world he will do it? okay here is a small spoiler he is an immortal and nothing can affect his body so yeah he is unstoppable but the king tried to stop him so I want you all to tell me how was that scene in my chapter and if you liked it why not maybe give it a chance someday and read it full ;) and thanks ;)

here is the link
http://royalroadl.com/fiction/chapter/135815
I hope you will enjoy it and can't wait for your review ;)