https://kentusauthor.files.wordpress.com...header.png

It's sad, but Rooker has left the project due to RL-stuff, and Dreen has still problems with his PC (and is an off-PR in the first place). I'm also currently busy, partly because of the novel, partly because of other stuff, that's why the current break is very appreciated.
But that doesn't mean that I don't want to have volume 4 proofread during the break to ensure regular releases.

The problem is, I'm no native English speaker and therefore there is that barrier that prevents me from really grasping the whole feeling of the language.
That's why I'm looking for a new proofreader, who can help me with it. I use "Google Docs" as the PR-platform and use Grammarly Premium before putting it there, so the actual work might be less than you might expect. Just polishing some sentences and declaring, what's hard to understand, what doesn't sound right, and other stuff that needs work.

Upsides are: You're reading everything early, get early access to artwork (including drafts) and other stuff, and are part of a team, which may create a bit of a strange web novel, but a web novel nonetheless.

If you're interested, please comment here or send me a message per PM, twitter, facebook or other means.