Science Fantasy Books in need of Feedback

Hey there, I have been on RRL for two months and have two books uploading at the moment.

The first one is the The Third Fleet:

Mankind is fighing an Alien race named the Ercinee, ever since they attacked mankinds home world named Guidance the Empire of Man has been pushing them back into their own territory leaving a trail of destruction.
Four young heroes are raised in the Third Fleet to take over the war their parents began, training to become the warriors they are needed to be they slowly learn about their heritage and the role they are to play in the plans of the Emperor and the Council of Gods.

228 pages

And the second is In the Name of the Allfather:

Rake is a clone, created by the Ercinee to protect their civilisation from the brutal attack of the Human Empire. As one of millions like him he lives his life to fight the enemy of the one true god the Allfather.
The Ercinee recieve a face as he meets the young Raya, an Ercinee girl he befriends and who is determined to teach him how to fly.

29 pages

Both stories are set in the same universe and tell the story from two different perspectives. I could really use some feedback on them, since I got both as a first draft only. I upadet fairly regulary, about two times a week depending on the chapter length and how much free time I got.

Feel free to leave comments and tell me what you think about the idea and the execution so far.