Shapeshifter fiction?

Looking for a story where the MC (Or at least a major POV) character is a shapeshifter/bodyhopper.

Example:
Boxxy T. Morningwood from the series "Everybody Loves Large Chests" by Exterminatus

Can be found here

What I'm looking for is a story that is espionage/impersonation heavy. Somebody who can actually change forms via some form of tech/magic is strongly perfered, but I will accept suggestions where the MC is merely a master of disguise.

My criteria in order of decreasing importance
1) Legible English. Doesn't have to be perfect, but I would rather not have to decipher 100 pages of "den dat duude go stabby stab on da fat one!"

2) Length/Frequent updates. I want something that I can expect to read more then 30,000 words within the next three months. Doesn't matter if all of that is out now, so a recent novel that is still in progress is fine, so long as the author is currently uploading.

3) Plot/Character consistancy. This is more a story quality thing then anything else. I would greatly perfer it there was some thought put into the story as a whole, because if I just wanted to read 30,000 unrelated words about shapeshifters I could just google "Lizard people have taken over the world" and read shitty sudo-political articles.

As a bonus, you could answer the following questions:

Main Character (MC) 
1) age: (##)
2) (Human/non-human)
3) Gender (If applicable)
4) (Not OP/Kinda OP/Very OP)

Worldbuilding
1) (Wuxia/LitRPG/Traditional/Other)

Basic Plot information
1) The story is about... (Dungeon building, demon war, Save the Princess/Kingdom, Kill evil wizard, ect.)

Thank you in advance for your recommendations.

RE: Shapeshifter fiction?

LOL, I felt like reading a novel while reading your criteria. XD

Main Character (MC)
1) age: (Starts out as a newborn, but since she is a monster, she grows up in the first four chapters. You'll understand more as you read. Nothing retarded, believe me.)
2) (Human/non-human) >> Non-Human
3) Gender (If applicable) >> Female
4) (Not OP/Kinda OP/Very OP) >> Very OP (I guess. Depending on the enemy, she will have to run away.)

Worldbuilding
1) (Wuxia/LitRPG/Traditional/Other) >> LitRPG, but not the VR kind. Everyone gains strength by training, learning, meditating. There are HP and Mana, but you will see that it is no more than an indicator. For example, a scratch won't cause any damage, while a beheading is a sure kill.

Basic Plot information
1) The story is about... (She grows up, keeps evolving, gaining new abilities and forms. She will build and destroy kingdoms. I'm not sure how much 'politic' I'll put into it. The ending is already in my mind, so this novel has a clear goal and an ending. There will be dungeon divings but the novel isn't about that. In case you start reading it, wait before deciding if you like it or not until the 4th chapter. I'll release it today evening.)
2) There will be dungeon building as well, but that's also for the future. Wars, kingdoms, anything can come here. :P

IMPORTANT!: Although she can't shapeshift yet, she will be able to do so in the future. So if that doesn't fit your taste/request, then ignore this. Also, note that this novel isn't heavily focused on shapeshifting. She will be able to do so, along with her monster partner... Don't want to spoil it...

I release weekly (8-10k words per chapter). If you have read my other novel, then you know me as an author. I always hold my word. :P
Grammar: I don't think that I have eye piercing mistakes. People usually say that it's good or very good. Depending on how good you are at it, your opinion will change according to it. My biggest problem is probably that sometimes I word things badly. But the meaning is still the same and it's still understandable. Just could be better. It should be better in the latest chapters. I think I improved a lot. XD

Anyway, the link is in the signature. Queen of Devouring.
If you read it or not is your decision.
I hope that you will be entertained by it. If not, then you have different taste. :P
See you~