Pre-Existing Worlds

Soo...I'm kinda new here (Very friggin new) aaaand after reading some of the stories you guys have here (some of which is some pretty incredible stuff not gonna lie) I kind of wanted to start flexing my writing muscles again. 

However I have had an idea of sorts I've wanted to try in terms of inspiration for a while, and that is basing a fictional write-up off of a set of events that happen in a game.

Game in question is MwB (Mount and Blade) since it has a very open end to it's own 'story-telling' mechanics and as such is extremely organic and flexible. 

Just wondering if this is something that people may be interested to actual read or if it is an idea that may catch quite abit of flak for 'lazy' story telling.

RE: Pre-Existing Worlds

There's tons of fanfiction stories on here from various games, so I'm sure there's an audience for that sort of thing. Transcribing events from any source into a book is actually a pretty great writing exercise. And if you make a story that becomes popular, then all the better. I don't think anyone should call it lazy.
We Don't Want to be Main Characters!
A comedy featuring every trope I could find and some that I make up. - Hiatus.

After I Lost to the Demon King
A short story about a washed-up adventurer.

https://www.nodiatis.com/pub/21.jpg