Shop story

Anyway this is my first post so don't blame me for any mistakes lol.

So basically this one bloke gains powers somehow which allows him to enter a different dimension which inside has different managers that overlook "players" and he gains some of these pills* that he can sell in his store for people's life force.

*These pills are like gowth pills and stuff. He gains them through a dungeon in the other demension.

Anyway I would appritiate it if someone could at least spare an idea because it gives me a novel to look at anyway, thanks in advance.

RE: Shop story

Life Merchant
by YoonTaeTifYu

https://royalroadl.com/fiction/8408/life-merchant

On a fateful afternoon, Chrono wakes up to find out that he can add years to his lifespan thanks to a lightning bolt. What should he do with his newfound power? Ro… I mean, legally earn some money? Become a tyra… run for the Presidential elections and gain power? Create his own hare… warm and happy loving family? How will it change his mundane life, how will it impact the world? Will it be for the best or for the worst? Near the planet’s core, lurking in the shadows, an evil existence is slyly scheming to wipe out the universe of all lifeforms (because yes, there are other living species in the universe, fools!). Follow him on his day to day life as he fulfills his destiny, granting wishes, making dreams come true for his victi… I mean customers; and become the best on Earth (who knows, maybe he’ll also become the saviour of the world at some point).