Sup all, I am Vakfu. A new author who do this mostly for fun like a certain Caped Baldy. I am actually looking for tips or reviews for my Fiction "So I guess this is a Video Game World"
Not the greatest title I know.

It is mostly your typical Isekai RPG. Some dude get transported, he faces problems who are more or less stupid or unoriginal, it's an assumed wish fulfillment.

It is now missing some characters development I think. Mostly on the MC side. But I am waiting for a certain moment to actually reveal part of his story. So no need to point me this out, unless they are something really bothering you.

As the day I am writing this, there is no scheduled release and I am at the chapter 23.

One thing I must also point out. I never intend to be somewhat original. So if you're looking for things that are original. That's probably not for you.

Here's the link to it
https://royalroadl.com/fiction/11501/so-i-guess-this-is-a-video-game-world

Well, good reading if you're willing to see what an inexperienced author can do! And thanks in advance if you have some tips for me or you leave a review! Even if it's bad news for me.