RE: Describing something that is hard, or near impossible to put into words?

There are no things too complex to describe. There are only people too inexperienced to accomplish that ;)

On a brighter note; I used to spend a lot of time wondering how to put my ideas and thoughts into sentences so they would fit and express what I wanted them to, so I strugged a lot to find new words and phrases to do just that. As long as you write a lot and work to improve yourself this kind of problem will naturally lessen and then dissapear.
Tale of Vjaira - My main work that I am slowly editing and posting on RRL, an amazing adventure already spanning over 100 chapters (well over 1500 pages) with hundreds more to come.

A Child Blessed by The Heavens - My fanfic for the ISSTH contest. Not in the top 5, but got honorable mentions, yay~ Check it out if you are bored!

If you look back at some of the writers you've read you'll realize that some of their descriptions are actually quite short, or that once you describe the genre, say, epic fantasy, if you say that they went to an inn, people automatically have an image in their heads of what that looks like. Flipping through your books and reading how different writers describe impossible and mundane things is a good excercise.
An Urban Fantasy Set In A Unique Universe
Eight God Engine

'Anime-Sensei' pid='825000' dateline='1497163421' Wrote: I have been trying to put my head around describing things, though that is hard to do as I am still inexperienced as a new writer and all. What I wish to know is how do you guys do that, how do you describe things that are much too complex?

I use thesaurus. Sometimes I just can't quite put my hand on the word I need, so I just search something similar up on thesaurus.