Many years ago, a small but noble race called the Thalise existed with the sole purpose of defeating the demons and their king with to the power given to them by their creator; the mark of the Herald, a symbol that manifested itself as the main source of a Thaliseans strength to defeat the demons.

Many more years of strife passed but the Thalisean race mysteriously vanished. Humanity is pushed to the brink of ruin due to the demon's running rampant across the land. This is when the last of the Thalise is created and brought forth by the creator. Zachary Erinn, a young man raised as a normal child, embarks on his perilous journey to fulfill his purpose as it is revealed to him. Can he take over such a task that stakes the fate of humanity on his shoulders, or will he succumb at the hands of those that seek to deter him?

After having done a few chapters, I decided that it might be time to get some feedback from how I'm doing things. There doesn't have to be any feedback, if you'd like, you can just enjoy the story as it unfolds. The time I've done making them and posting chapters are rather slow since thinking up the storyline is a fun but challenging thing to do for now, being an amateur hobbyist and all that. But anyway, I do hope you enjoy it!

Link: https://royalroadl.com/fiction/11013/the-thalisean-legacy