RE: Words per Chapter

I currently do 1000 words at least a chapter. The chapters come out every day or two, just do what you are comfortable with.

Most authors do 1500 words on average. Though the release rate would be lower and some authors even 2, to 3 thousand words a chapter. Match the length of your chapters with your drive to write, also take into consideration your free time.
Currently leveling up my writing abilities will release a new story soon.

I do 3,5k-4k words per chapter. It really depends how fast or slow paced your novel is. If it's on the slower spectrum like mine, then 1k words wouldn't be nearly enough for one sitting.
Tale of Vjaira - My main work that I am slowly editing and posting on RRL, an amazing adventure already spanning over 100 chapters (well over 1500 pages) with hundreds more to come.

A Child Blessed by The Heavens - My fanfic for the ISSTH contest. Not in the top 5, but got honorable mentions, yay~ Check it out if you are bored!

As a reader,I prefer 1,000~5,000 words per chapter.

It feels too short if it is shorter than that. It feels unfufilling. I feel anything shorter than 2,000 is still a bit short for my preference, though acceptable.

Anything over 5,000 would feel too long. While I can and do read more than 5,000 words at times. It requires me to commit to it in one sitting(standing, laying, whatever).

I often put off reading novel with long chapters because I am too tired to commit to it.